Monday, November 10, 2008

Ben Jonson (talk or speak)

What Ben Jonson says is completely true. One problem that I find however is that people always seem to mix up the wise man and the fool. The Media for example, is nothing but a fools work, but it is so good at disguising itself, you can't only help but pity people for pretty much being brainwashed without even knowing. Now I'm not saying that the media is nothing but "brainwashing" because they do give the people some sort of knowledge about what is going on in the world, regardless if at times it may be so twisted and contorted, that the face is unrecognizable. There is hope though, maybe not in the media, but in our higher powers of our government. You know that I speak of the newly elected president and his followers of the democratic party. As much as I will assume the worst, there is a chance that I am wrong. There may be a chance for revival, if Obama has any wisdom, maybe he will take this chance to spread it across America. But if I am right, then all hope will be lost... at least for four years.

No comments: