Thursday, November 6, 2008

Obama...

During the speech, Obama sounded like a salesman to me. I honestly don't believe the people of America made the right choice in voting for Obama. I honestly don't think during our crisis in America and throughout the world, that we should of elected a democratic president. I also believe that the people at times maybe shouldn't be held responsible to make such decisions during our time of need. I am NOT saying it is bad to have an african-american president, only saying that one should not be voted on for the sole purpose of being one. Now the same goes for MCcain of course, just because of the color of Obama's skin doesn't mean you can just vote for MCcain. That's the problem I believe is in america. People are so concerned about being racist, that they will do whatever it is neccesary to try and prove themselvs otherwise. Now this is only one portion of America of which I speak. others are simply not aware of what is going on in the world, only that it is bad and not good. Many have been informed that the Bush administration is the cause of most of our economical crisis, (I won't say that they caused every little bit of the problems that our economy faces, but yes they were a pretty big part.). But why is that reason enough to believe MCcain will be another Bush? Maybe it was good we elected Obama as a president, only to show though I think why we voted republicans in office in the first place. But at what cost?

No comments: